Registration is now open for all six of the events on the calendar of the 2020 Indoor Archery World Series. The Nimes Tournament was the last to begin accepting entries on 15 September.
This upcoming indoor season also includes stops in Macau, Luxembourg, Rome, Sydney and Las Vegas. The tournaments are open entry, meaning archers do not have to be a member of a national team to compete.
Registration for the first five events is completed through World Archery’s extranet. Entries for the Vegas Shoot are accepted through the tournament’s official website.
Clubs, companies, countries and groups of friends can also now register mixed-gender recurve or compound squads for the circuit’s team competition. The event combines individual results across the season in a ranking.
Entry costs 240 CHF per three-archer team, 100% of the entry fees collected will be paid in prize money and a minimum purse of 5000 CHF is guaranteed.
Indoor World Series calendar
- Macau Open 250 (Macau, China) – 9-10 November 2019
- GT Open 250 (Strassen, Luxembourg) – 22-24 November 2019
- TRUBall/Axcel Roma Trophy 250 (Rome, Italy) – 13-15 December 2019
- Sydney Indoor Archery Festival 250 (Sydney, Australia) – 10-12 January 2020
- Nimes Tournament 1000 (Nimes, France) – 17-19 January 2020
- The Vegas Shoot 1000 (Las Vegas, USA) – 7-8 February 2020*
- Indoor Archery World Series Finals – 8 February 2020
*The first two days of The Vegas Shoot act as the stage of the Indoor Archery World Series.
The Indoor Archery World Series is a collection of mass-participation and elite tournaments held in destination cities around the world.